Tuesday 21 February 2017

Hot Dang Diggity Dog

It has been a while.

An incredibly long while, during which I've done many things that I'd never have imagined myself doing five years ago.

I graduated! I said goodbye to some of the closest friends I've made during my lifetime! I'm actually trying to adult now!
Whaaaat?

However, as amazing as that sounds, 'trying' is the key word, when it comes to my experiences in adulting.
So far, I've been pretty unsuccessful with the job hunting, and, to be honest, I'm enjoying every single day of free time I have left before I throw away the giant neon sign flashing above my head.



But hey, these past few months of being an unemployed hobo has been rewarding!
I've picked up the ukulele and the guitar, something I've wanted to do for a long time!
I've also worked on a little side-project, that I've been wanting to release to the world someday, and hopefully, that endeavor is much more successful than my attempts at getting hired.

So... I guess my point is, unemployment is not so bad.
Unless you're broke.
Which I am, now.
Dang it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment